Search for content in message boards

Perron / Perria / Perren / Strandberg

Replies: 2

Re: Perron / Perria / Perren / Strandberg

Posted: 15 Jul 2012 9:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jul 2012 6:53AM GMT
Surnames: Strandberg, Perron, Wolfe, Tavolacci, Peterson, Plouffe
I found her obit, which says she died on April 13, 1962.
I found it at this site. http://newspaperarchive.com/
It is a subscription site, but you can search for free, and view two articles a day for free. I noticed there were quite a few articles about the Perron and Strandberg families.

LUDINGTON DAILY NEWS
Friday April 13, 1962
Page three

DIES TODAY AFTER ILLNESS

Mrs. Margaret Strandberg, 66, of 203 N. Roberts Street died at 9:40 AM this morning at Mortenson Convalescent Home where she had been a patient since January 13.
Margaret Perron was born March 21, 1898 at Stearns Siding. She was a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. George Perron. Mrs. Strandberg had been a resident of Ludington for 40 years. She worked at Lee's restaurant and Wolverine Sportswear Plant.
Surviving are three sons Frederick of Grand Rapids, Robert of Manistee and Carl of Detroit; two daughters Mrs. Phillip Wolfe of Mt. Pleasant and Mrs. Frank Tavolacci of Ludington; 14 grandchildren, one sister Mrs. Esther Peterson of Ludington.
Funeral arrangements will be announced later by Butler-Plowe funeral home.

LUDINGTON DAILY NEWS
August 26, 1957
Page 3

Mrs. Theresia Perron, 84, died at five AM Sunday at the home of her son in law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Peterson of Ludington, route 2. She had been ill for two years.
Theresia Plouffe was born November 15, 1873 in Quebec, Canada to Mr. and Mrs. Adolf Plouffe. She was married 65 years ago to George Perron who proceded her in death in October 1950.
Mrs. Perron was a member of St. Simons Church.
She leaves two daughters, Mrs. Margaret Strandberg of Ludington and Mrs. Charles Peterson of Ludington, route 2. Seven Grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren.
Funeral Services will be held at 9:15 AM Tuesday from St. Simon's Church, with burial in Pere Marquette Cemetery.
The body will remain at Butler Funeral Home where friends and relatives will recite the rosary at 8 PM tonight.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mtmckee1 20 Jun 2012 4:53AM GMT 
barbdale_1 16 Jul 2012 2:58AM GMT 
barbdale_1 16 Jul 2012 3:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic