Search for content in message boards

More photos, SPOONER, COORS & KRELLOR-Mecosta County

Replies: 0

More photos, SPOONER, COORS & KRELLOR-Mecosta County

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SPOONER, KRELLOR & COORS.
As I posted previously, I rescue old identified photos as a hobby. After leaving a very busy job, I have been sorting through projects that I never managed to get to & then after posting two previous posts about the SPOONER family-I found more pictures connected to this family. So here goes:

The SPOONER photos are described as:
Two single shots at different ages of Hattie Spooner. Then a photo of Hattie age 14, Roy Spooner age 16 & Bert Spooner age 18.
Then there are two copies of the same picture, one says," With Best Wishes, Mr. & Mrs. Charles Coors married May 11th.1910." The other copy says, "Hattie & Charlie married May 11th, 1910."
There is a photo of an older couple. Across the top back it says, "Hattie Spooner" Ma 45 Pa 55. I believe these are Hattie's parents-why? Because I have two other pictures that this woman is in. One she is identified as Grandma Spooner and the other one she is identified as Mrs. George Spooner.
The last three pictures are snap shots of children. These children are identified as Glenn Leroy Coors, Myrtle Spooner & Stanley Spooner. Two are just of Glenn. They're dated 1922.

I'd like to find the family of these people. Contact me at digginroots@yahoo.com for details on how to obtain them.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions