Search for content in message boards

Help Finding Edgar Peter Morrison Family

Replies: 2

Help Finding Edgar Peter Morrison Family

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 1:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrison
I am really hoping someone can help me. I have been trying to research the family of Edgar Peter Morrison who was born in Menominee County, Michigan on May 30, 1885.

He married Esther E Lindgren on June 21, 1925 in Deer River, Minnesota and died on July 17, 1937 in Bear Creek Township, Minnesota.

I have been successful in obtaining his marriage certificate, obituary, death certificate and a 1930 census record. The only information I was able to obtain from these documents is that he was born in Menominee County, MI and his father was named Martin Morrison and mother was Anna. In the a 1930 census record it says his mother was Norwegian and father was Scottish so that led me to believe they were married in the states. It also says Edgar was a veteran so I contacted all the divisions of the military and was unsuccessful. I have also requested a birth record for both Menominee County and the state of Michigan and was unsuccessful.

I have posted messages on several Scottish boards to see if someone could identify his father but I’ve had little to no success.

Can anyone help me?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CatherineErik... 18 Sep 2012 7:49PM GMT 
thomasker2 19 Sep 2012 2:54PM GMT 
CatherineErik... 19 Sep 2012 4:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions