Search for content in message boards

David Craig Newberry

Replies: 4

Re: David Craig Newberry

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 5:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jan 2013 7:25AM GMT
Surnames: Newberry
This is Dave's cousin Emie. I was thinking of David alot today and googled his name and found this. David was killed by a snow mobile while he was walking home from the bar. Yhe coroner called me and told me of the accident,Dave had a Christmas card from me in his pocket and that was how thet found me.I was asked if there were any siblings and I gave nancy's name. After that I was totally shut out. Nancy, Dauna or Pam would speak to me. Maybe they thought there was money,and maybe there was, I don't know. I just wanted to attend his funeral or memorial and was never informed of one. I don't believe they had any type of service for him at all. I believe he was cremated and buried with his folks. If I can help in any way please feel free to contact me. I still have the Betty Crocker cookbook you and Dave gave to me as a wedding gift. My husband passed away 13 years ago from a heart attack and I still reside in MI with my daughter. I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Emie Gallagher
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shirleynewber... 16 Jul 2010 2:16PM GMT 
thomasker2 16 Jul 2010 6:14PM GMT 
shirleynewber... 16 Jul 2010 6:44PM GMT 
SCIGSC 28 Sep 2011 2:42PM GMT 
egallagher54 9 Jan 2013 12:16AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions