Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Darby Doyle & son Thomas - Wicklow Co, Ireland -> in/around Merrill, Michigan

Replies: 4

Jeremiah Darby Doyle & son Thomas - Wicklow Co, Ireland -> in/around Merrill, Michigan

Posted: 28 Dec 2001 8:01AM GMT
Recent research has led me to believe that my 3rd. Great-grandfather may, in fact, have been one Jeremiah Darby Doyle. He reportedly married a Mary O'Hara in Wicklow County, Ireland, prior to emmigrating to Saginaw County, Michigan (in/around Merrill, Jonesfield Township) in the 1840's.

His son Thomas (my 2nd. Great-grandfather) reportedly married Maria Conrow/Conroy/Conroe (have seen all these spelling variations) c. 1861.

Thomas and Maria's son, my Great-grandfather, William James Doyle, was born in/around Saginaw Michigan in 1869. He died in Detroit, Michigan in 1939. He had at least two siblings -Grace and Richard Doyle.

William married Marie Grace Wolff (daughter of Peter F. Wolff and Charlotte Bohan of St. Clair County, MI) in 1904 -having been previously married to "unknown."

Among the children of William Doyle and Marie Wolff are my Grandmother Florence Charlotte Doyle - married Duane Roosevelt Wilson in 1927 -and- several other children (all of whom have since passed away:) William Jr, Mae, Roy, Frank, Edward and Edwin (identical twins.)

Would love to hear from anyone resraching this "line" as I have only scant information to date -and- would love to add a couple of "branches" to my Doyle Family tree.

With Regards,

Gary A. Beam
beamg@cybersol.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
beamg5 28 Dec 2001 3:01PM GMT 
deanmorey43 7 Jan 2002 2:15AM GMT 
beamg 18 Jan 2002 5:57PM GMT 
margaretbuckl... 7 Jul 2008 6:36PM GMT 
sip217 25 Dec 2012 1:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic