Search for content in message boards

Reunion for descendants of Samuel Utley and Betsey Finch (or French)

Replies: 6

Re: Reunion for descendants of Samuel Utley and Betsey Finch (or French)

Posted: 7 Mar 2010 10:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Utley, French, Lewis, Kipp, Beardslee
I'm looking for info on Samuel Utley and Betsey French. I am related to them through their daughter Barbara Utley. Barbara married Edwin Lewis in Burford, Ontario. Many of their children settled in St. Claire and Sanilac counties in Michigan. I've been working very hard trying to find out what happened to Samuel and Betsy Utley, with little luck. I've found a few very promising leads as to where they came from, but not much else. I'm 100% sure that Betsey Utley's maiden name is French, and not Finch or Fitch as I have seen it. I'm almost 100% sure her parents are John French and Catherine Beardslee of Bennington Co., Vermont, but I haven't found any documents that confirm this for certain. All I have found are Kipp ancestors of Oxford East, Ontario and Michigan(Kipp is a name that comes up repeatedly in my family line) that are related to this French/Beardslee line. I think that Betsy French Utley was born September 13, 1780 in Bennington, VT. Any help on this line would be great. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jej86edj 19 May 2007 2:27AM GMT 
DawnRodriguez... 29 Nov 2007 11:25PM GMT 
patrickmmccau... 7 Mar 2010 5:52PM GMT 
jej86edj 28 Jan 2011 8:23PM GMT 
jej86edj 28 Jan 2011 8:28PM GMT 
patrickmmccau... 17 Mar 2013 1:51PM GMT 
2013thompson 15 Jan 2013 5:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions