Search for content in message boards

Drennan

Replies: 7

Re: Drennan, Euretta Jane Holmes

Posted: 25 May 2013 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
My wife Marilyn (Howse); is Grace's grandaughter. Graces daughter is Ruth (McKinley) Howse. Grace was born St. Ignes Michigan. She lived with us before her death in about 1991. She was interned in the Howse plot in Acacia Park Cemetary in Beverly Hills, Michigan.

My brother Peter Howells was doing some ancestry research and went to Yale Michigan and found the Drennan plots and grave markers. If that is any help we can e-mail them to you.
Here are the pictures I took yesterday at the Elmwood Cemetery in Yale Michigan.

The layout of the headstones are:
John Drennan is on the right under the Flag. To the right of the DRENNAN large marker is Sarah J Drennan Howse(Daughter). Next is William N Drennan(son) then Prospyna Drennan (wife)then John Drennan(Father). The large memorial in front is for Etta J Holmes Drennan (Daughter-in-law, wife of James A Drennan). to her right are her parents Elmira and Thomas Holmes.

There is one small stone with the name ETTA that lays flat and was partially buried that was directly infront of the Drennan Monument. I don't know what it means because there is the piller monument for Etta J.

ETTA J Drennan's monument is hard to read, here is what is written.

IN MEMORY OF
ETTA J BELOVED WIFE OF JAMES DRENNAN
DIED: AUG 9 1895
AGED
22YRS 9MOS 27 DS

I added this information to my ancestry tree and also to Find a Grave web site www.findagrave.com .

Tom Howells
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shadow182 19 Apr 2003 1:04PM GMT 
thomasker2 10 Jun 2003 5:12PM GMT 
SamanthaDrenn... 6 Oct 2012 12:31AM GMT 
SamanthaDrenn... 8 Oct 2012 1:53AM GMT 
thomasker2 10 Jun 2003 5:14PM GMT 
aaevans1 7 Jan 2013 5:12PM GMT 
SamanthaDrenn... 11 Apr 2013 2:43AM GMT 
tomarjenste 26 May 2013 4:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions