Search for content in message boards

Lawrence John Sharrow

Replies: 4

Lawrence John Sharrow

Posted: 28 Sep 2010 2:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sharrow
I am searching for a man who I cant seem to find, if anyone can help me that would be highly appreciated. I have asked all the people who once barely new him, and didn't receive much of anything, as to who he is. I do know this much. He is my grandfather. I do not know if he is still living. But I just found out a few days ago, that somewhere around 1984, give or take the time frame, Lawrence resided in Delray Detroit, Michigan. He was indeed wheel chair bound. I am trying to learn about the history of my Sharrow roots. And if he by a chance is still living, I would like to meet him. My grandfather was indeed married to my grandmother Beverly Canfield (maiden name). I am not sure if was my grandmothers first or second marriage when she married Lawrence Sharrow. But if this happened to been her second marriage, then her last name would have been "Downing" at the time before her marriage with Lawrence. Both my grandparent had a son together, my father Larry John Sharrow. Born 05 June 1943. After my grandparents divorce, they were on a non speaking term, and had never spoken to each other since, as far as I know. From what I was told, is that my grandfather may have gotten remarried, and had 2 maybe 3 kids from that marriage. If anyone can shed some light on this mystery, I am all ears and tears. lol.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stormyiray200... 28 Sep 2010 8:05AM GMT 
joyness1 1 Oct 2010 1:25AM GMT 
Stormyiray200... 1 Oct 2010 10:51PM GMT 
thomasker2 2 Oct 2010 4:32PM GMT 
lfbbryant 20 Dec 2012 2:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic