HARMON, Vera L., died March 1, 1987

Replies: 0

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 11:03AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 8:37AM GMT
Surnames: HARMON, METTY, ZINSMASTER

Kay Gabel KGabel606@aol.com

The following newspaper clippings of obituaries are from a large collection I have. If you have any questions on these I will be glad to help where I can. Kay Gabel
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Transcribed by volunteer Carole L. (Mohney) Carr for St. Joseph County Michigan USGenWeb
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HARMON, METTY, ZINSMASTER

Mendon; Vera L. HARMON, 79, of 26760 M-60, died March 1, 1987, at her home.

She was born Nov. 14, 1907, in Leonidas Township, a daughter of the late Albert and Ella (METTY) ZINSMASTER.

On April 5, 1926, she married Carl HARMON at St. Edward Catholic Church, Mendon.

She was a lifelong resident of the Mendon and Leonidas area. She was employed at Denton Mills, Centreville, and the former Wakeman House, Mendon.

Surviving are her husband; one son, Robert HARMON, Mendon; and one granddaughter; one brother, Kenneth ZINSMASTER, Mendon; and several nieces and nephews.

Relatives and friends may call anytime at the Eickhoff Funeral Home, Mendon, where the Rosary will be recited at 8 p.m. Tuesday. The funeral mass will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Edward Catholic Church, Mendon, with the Rev. George Ross officiating. Burial will be in St. Edward Cemetery.

END

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions