Search for content in message boards

Woodman and Wright burials, Almer cemetery

Replies: 1

Woodman and Wright burials, Almer cemetery

Posted: 7 Dec 2012 6:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Dec 2012 6:39AM GMT
Surnames: Wright, Seybert, Gates, Woodman, Norington, Jones, Henry, Nichols, Sweet, Warn, Smith
Checking burials in Almer twp cemetery, Tuscola County, Michigan.

One lot has

Gates, Felice Lucille; d. 22 Apr 1969
Wright, Wesley; purchased Dec 1918
Wright, wife;
Seybert, Mrs;
Gates, unknown;

Searching for any Wright who d. 1918 when Wesley purchased that lot, I found that Rena B Wright has a death cert. on SeekingMichigan.org stating she is buried in Almer cemetery.

Rena B Wright, b. 30 May 1884, d. 23 Nov 1918, influenza. Her parents are Eli Woodman and Henrietta Norington, Wesley Wright was the informant.

I am trying to find her birth record, but found this information

Rena Woodman, age 18, m. Willard Jones age 21 on 18 Dec 1900 at Caro. His parents David Jones and Mary Henry, hers Eli Woodman and Henrietta Nichols.

Rena B Woodman, age 23, m. Stanly B Sweet age 24 (his residence Saginaw) on 2 Dec 1905 at Saginaw. His parents Frank B and Alice, hers Eli and Henrietta.

Rena B Woodman, age 30, m. Wesley J Wright age 33, on 19 May 1913 at Ellington, his parents William B Wright and Eveline A Warn, hers Eli Woodman and Henrietta Nichols.

I am still not able to find Rena's birth or find her in any census as Woodman, or Sweet, or Jones.

Wesley Wright remarried 24 Dec 1921 to Catherine Smith, age 38, her residence was Detroit. Then find notices in the Cass City newspapers where he filed for divorce due to her extreme and repeated cruelty.

In SSDI, find Wesley Wright b. 7 Sep 1879, d. Nov 1970 in Caro, Michigan

This posting is just informative for anyone searching these people.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TrischHall 7 Dec 2012 1:06PM GMT 
thomasker2 9 Dec 2012 3:32PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic