Search for content in message boards

ALEXANDER JOSEPH LOURIA (1901-1997) Lincoln Park

Replies: 5

Re: ALEXANDER JOSEPH LOURIA (1901-1997) Lincoln Park

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 4:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Mar 2013 5:53AM GMT
Surnames: Louria, Rodriquez
Kevin, my name is Chris Louria, I grew up with my mom and know little of my Louria Heritage. The information given to you by the other person is correct to the best of my knowledge. Alexander Joseph Louria was my grandfather, his son Lee Louria is my Dad. He and his sister Jeanette and her family, Jeanette and Mario Rodriquez live in Allen Park Michigan. Lee Louria (my dad) last I heard works at the Texaco station at the corner of wick and telegraph, formerly a tow truck driver, he now just works a few hours every morning in the garage. Its true his sister Kathy did live in kuwait, I met her when she came home to michigan during the invasion of kuwait. I was once told that my grandfather Alexander had alot to do with the building of the Ambassador Bridge crossing over into windsor, that he was a iron girder climber, one of the best. I grew up apart of the Lourias, due to family seperation and never got to know many of them for any length of time. my father and I have attempted getting to know each other occasionally but not without a few bumps in the road, just awkwardness. If I can help or helped, hope so. Curious where you fit in the mix :) Chris Louria. living in Washington State, good luck in your inquiries
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KevinLong85 13 Dec 2012 8:27PM GMT 
TRACEE 15 Dec 2012 6:00PM GMT 
KevinLong85 15 Dec 2012 7:09PM GMT 
TRACEE 13 Mar 2013 6:01AM GMT 
Dj_Kahuna 12 Mar 2013 10:42PM GMT 
KevinLong85 20 Mar 2013 12:06AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions