Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Alvah Ewers and Jane Geddes

Replies: 4

Descendants of Alvah Ewers and Jane Geddes

Posted: 27 Apr 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Dec 2002 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: Ewers, Geddes, Parkinson, Pasco, Komgeal, Wooly, Holman, Bieder, Balhorn, Howell
Trying to find descenants of Alvah Ewers and Jane Geddes who married in Detroit in 1829.

Jane Ewers, daughter of Alvah and Jane, married William Parkinson. I don't yet know the names of their children.

William Ewers, son of Alvah and Jane, married Adelaid Pasco, and they lived in Springwells Township of Wayne County. According to my information, their children were named Grace, Sarah, Elbert, Belle, Henry, William, and Robert. Per my information, Grace married John Wooly, Sarah married Eline Holman, Belle married a man named Bieder, and Robert married Josephine Komgeal.

Per my information, the children of Robert and Josephine Ewers were named Edward, Eva, Agnes, Edna, Marcella, and Josephine. Marcella married William Balhorn. Eva married Dwight Howell and had children named Iris, Marcella, and Marlon Howell.

I would particularly like to find out where Alvah and Jane Ewers are buried, but any info about them and their descendants would be appreciated. I have lots of info to share about the ancestors of Alvah Ewers.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CherylStanfie... 27 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Kristi Campbell 23 Jun 2002 11:30PM GMT 
edward parkinson 29 Dec 2002 5:36AM GMT 
sumie0710 23 Jan 2013 9:50PM GMT 
CherylStanfie... 23 Jan 2013 10:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic