Myrtle Josephine Hanson Shaw

Replies: 4

Myrtle Josephine Hanson Shaw

Posted: 10 Mar 2012 5:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Mar 2012 5:41PM GMT
Surnames: Hanson, Shaw
Hello,

I am researching my great-grandmother Myrtle Josephine Hanson Shaw born on 15 Dec, in between 1910-1912 (the year is in dispute and apparently, she had troubles with SSA later in life). She passed on 9 Sept, 1979 in Minneapolis, MN as a result of violence. Her husband, Albertus Eugene Shaw (married 31 Aug, 1929) had already passed.

Based upon early school records, it appears she lived in Glendorado, Benton County. Her fathers name was either Thomas, John or George, we are unsure which is correct. I assume she was born in the area, but do not know for sure.

I have a copy of death certificate, but do not have a birth certificate and think this may help confirm name of father and/or other information. We believe she was an only child, which seems to complicate things.

As note, early school record and death certificate have different father name. We do not know mother name either.

I’m not sure what else to do to track down some information to continue to research the line. Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
AmberHagedorn 11 Mar 2012 12:37AM GMT 
nathan_mn 11 Mar 2012 10:42AM GMT 
AmberHagedorn 11 Mar 2012 8:11PM GMT 
levi_luukkone... 9 Jul 2012 12:19PM GMT 
levi_luukkone... 9 Jul 2012 1:20PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions