Search for content in message boards

Tolzmann genealogy

Replies: 22

Re: Tolzmann genealogy

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 6:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Barb,
I don't know if I returned a message to you. It is confusing to reply through Ancestry rather than email. My Email is audreya@hickorytech.net. I can follow my email better than on Ancestry's email. My phone in Mankato is 507-388-3069. Call anytime, I'm retired.
I have the same dates for Wilhelm that you have too. I am interested in any additional info you have on Wilhelm & Augusta (Keuther) Tolzmann or Herman & Fredericka (Ebel) Tolzmann. Ruthann sent her genealogy dates to me that were very helpful because all I had is what is on Ancestry's family tree's. I don't have the photo's of Wilhelm & Augusta's stones yet. ( Is it Augusta or is it Augustine on their stones??)Also is Wilhelm's full name Ludwig Friedrich Wilhelm or is it Wilhelm Frederick Tolzmann?? Do you know??
My connection to the Tolzmann Family is through marriage. Herb Tolzmann was a son of Herman Tolzmann who was a son of Wilhelm. Herb Tolzmann married my Aunt Mae Goodrich. Mae Goodrich and my dad Burton Goodrich were siblings. I am Burton's daughter and a niece of Mae (Goodrich) Tolzmann. Herb and Mae Tolzmann had a daughter Lois (Tolzmann) Wilkens. I am doing a photo album with genealogy info for Lois. Lois wanted copies of my family pictures and I have an Ancestry membership so I wanted to add as much of her family genealogy that I could find on Ancestry. Ancestry's data was not complete so I was researching and was lucky enough to find Ruthann and now you for Tolzmann data. If you have any pictures of Wilhelm or Herman's families or any Obituaries or genealogy I would appreciate a copy to add to my album.
I will share what I have as well.
Thanks
Audrey (Goodrich) Esser
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
purpleplace 24 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
BarbaraSCHMIT... 11 Aug 2001 9:47PM GMT 
purpleplace 3 Jun 2002 8:42PM GMT 
purpleplace 22 Jan 2005 11:01PM GMT 
audreyesser 17 Oct 2012 4:56AM GMT 
purpleplace 17 Oct 2012 2:18PM GMT 
BLPMSchmitt 18 Oct 2012 5:05PM GMT 
ruthann_mille... 4 Nov 2012 1:09PM GMT 
audreyesser 6 Nov 2012 1:40AM GMT 
Diane Oldfather 11 Aug 2001 10:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions