Search for content in message boards

Help in finding a grave

Replies: 0

Help in finding a grave

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 7:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rue, Anthony
I have information that three distant family member were buried in the Springfield Cemetery and was wondering if anyone can locate the cemetery and find out if in fact they are buried there. I did a search at the find a grave web site, but there is no record of them. I have copied their information below. Thanks for any help.

Dan

Virginia Mae Anthony
Birth 6 Aug 1927 in Albert Lea, Freeborn, Minnesota
Death 2 Mar 1992 in Fullerton, Orange, California

She passed away in California, but I am told she is buried in the Springfield Cemetery. She was the daughter of Cassie Katherine Rue Anthony Brown, FAG Record: 54794871, and Raymond Christmas "Ray" Anthony, FAG Record: 52751966.

From what I can figure out Virginia was married 4 times, but I am not sure what her last name would be on her burial records. At one time she was married to: someone with the last name of Edmerton, a George LeCuyer, Richard F. Gardner and a Robert E. Kuehl. Robert Kuehl was her last husband and her California Death record and SSDI have her listed with his last name.

The next two people are the parents of Cassie and was told that they too are buried in the Springfield Cemetery.

Harold Evenson Rue
Birth May 1868 in Minnesota
Death 30 Nov 1929 in Brown County, Minnesota

Ingeborg Emma Pederson Rue
Birth 8 Apr 1874 in Sterling, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Death 13 Nov 1948 in Montana

Find a board about a specific topic