Search for content in message boards

Trying to find info on Valentine family from Periz, Minnesota

Replies: 8

Trying to find info on Valentine family from Periz, Minnesota

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 9:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oglesby, Steele, Valentine, Plamer, Cantrell, Bronke, Stiegart
Hello,

I am hoping someone with access to online records, which I can not afford to will be able to help or share info. I am looking for Mathias Valentine [ along with any info on his wives and children ] born March 1859 in Wisconsin died 9 April 1932 in Morrison Minnesota but not as to where or what cemetery. He was married twice, 1st ] Katherine Becker. She was born in 1873 in Buckman Minnesota, but that is all I know about her. I have no parents or any siblings, or when she died or where.
Together they had:
1] Cecelia M. Valentine born Mar 1893 in Pierz Minnesota, but no marriage, no children or when and where died.

2] Frances Katherine Valentine which is my husband's grandmother. I have that she was born 26 Aug 1894 in Pierz Minnesota, and that she died in Oct 1970 but no date. She is buried at the Quinnesec cemetery in Kingsford Michigan but have nothing else on her. She was married to Anton Alexander Johns.

3] Fredrich P. Valentine, born July 1895 in Pierz Minnesota but nothing more on him, no marriage or any children or when and where died.

4] Mathias Valentine, Jr. Born Sept 1897 Pierz Minnesota, but no date of death or where or weather he married and children.

5] August Valentine, Born Feb 1900 in Pierz Minnesota, but again no other info. No date of death or marriage or children anywhere that I can find, and without paying for a site, which I can't afford being on SSI it is hard to find info.

Mathias Valentine, Sr's second wife:
Mary Catherine Vernig, Born 25 Dec 1866 in Cross Plains, Dane, Wisconsin. Died 1891 in Pierz Minnesota, and have NO other info on her, whom her parents were and if there was any siblings other than just her.
The children born to the couple were
1] Elizabeth Valentine, born Sept 1886 in Pierz Minnesota
2] Katherine " Kate" Valentine, born Sept 1887 in Pierz Minnesota, but again there is no other inf that I can feely find on either of them, if they married and to whom, and if there was children and when and where both died.

Any help in any of this, will be greatly appriecated, and again thank you for your time and all your help. This is my husband's side of the family.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DonnaOglesby5... 14 Dec 2008 4:12AM GMT 
jhintz1 14 Dec 2008 11:47AM GMT 
DonnaOglesby5... 16 Dec 2008 9:11AM GMT 
jhintz1 16 Dec 2008 2:51PM GMT 
DonnaOglesby5... 19 Nov 2009 1:21AM GMT 
Bev_Ewing 3 Jun 2010 10:24PM GMT 
jamie_valenti... 15 May 2012 2:20PM GMT 
Bev_Ewing 15 May 2012 5:32PM GMT 
salvatoresaul... 18 Aug 2012 3:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic