Search for content in message boards

Larson/ Lindrud

Replies: 2

Larson/ Lindrud

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any info on my Grandfather's family. Their names are Ole and Johanna Lindrud they had 10 children, the boys are Albert, Olaf, Julius,Charles and Peter, girls were Inga, Mary (she died when she was 20-23), Mathilda she married a Petersen,He had 2 children Ernest and Stuart, she then married Ole Strom. Olava (Oliva) she married Henry Erickson,Then my Great-Grandmother her name was Halma she married Martin Larson, they all came from Norway. The Larsons that I am looking for are Dorthea and Larus Martin Lars died around 1867 I was told that he frozed to death. He is buied in Swan Lake MN. Dorthea died Mar.15 1911 not sure where she died I think FRanklin MN. The children I can't find anything on 3 of them the frist is Helmena I was told she died in Redwood Falls giving birth to twin boys, and only 1 of them lived. Haaken he died around 8 from Typhoid Fever and should be buried in Franklin, MN. Then Johann(John) I was told that he was killed along with his wife from Lightning in 1885 and they are buried together no idea where, they had 2 children. I have no idea if any of this is right I got the information from Aunt that gets confused alot.Thank you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carla_sundqui... 15 Dec 2012 11:03PM GMT 
barbdale_1 16 Dec 2012 5:05AM GMT 
carla_sundqui... 11 Jun 2013 5:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions