Search for content in message boards

ZABEL in Todd Co., MN

Replies: 4

Re: ZABEL in Todd Co., MN

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: zabel
My great grandfather, Everett LeRoy Zabel, was born on March 6 1916 to 1916 in Reynolds Township, Todd County to Fred and Elsie (Kowalke) Zabel. He later married a woman named Hattie Schmid. Everett is survived by his wife, Hattie Zabel of Osakis; children, Ella Mae Zabel of Osakis and LeRoy (Monica) Zabel of Long Prairie; 7 grandchildren; 14 great grandchildren; 4 stepchildren, Gloria (Ed) Sedok, Norma (Ted) Stelmack, Doug (Sharon) Schmid, Robert (Sandy) Schmid; many step grandchildren and step great grandchildren; 2 brothers, Derald and Dewayne Zabel, both of rural Osakis; a sister, Cleora VanValkenburg of Long Prairie; many nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his parents, his wife, Amanda, a brother, Ervin Zabel and a sister, Helen Fearing. He died on Febuary 23, 2010. LeRoy Zabel is my grandfather. My father is Andrew Zabel. Thanks for this amazing reference, it was cool to find out where my family came from. Hope this helps- Mitchell Zabel
Here's the reference, My grandfather's obituary http://www.tributes.com/show/Everett-Leroy-Zabel-87962252
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bob Schoonover 20 Sep 2004 8:11PM GMT 
Chad Henry 28 Jul 2008 12:41AM GMT 
rbobjim 29 Jul 2008 1:56PM GMT 
lnelson544 19 Sep 2011 12:09AM GMT 
mitchell_zabe... 13 Nov 2012 5:00AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic