Search for content in message boards

Cieminsk, Paul Wrong Info In Tree`s

Replies: 0

Cieminsk, Paul Wrong Info In Tree`s

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 12:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Feb 2013 12:29PM GMT
Surnames: Cieminski,Cieminska,Ginther,Rtofzynski,Klonczynska
Info for Paul Cieminski who married Magdalena Ginther in Poland, is wrong, wrong, wrong. I am not going to contact every tree owner to tell them. Some may correct their tree an some will not because they believe their info is correct. Where is the documentation? Ancestry has the following summery on Paul Cieminski.....Michael Cieminski (1858 - 1938) Born in Poland on 8 Mar 1858 to Michael Cieminski and Dorthea Rtofzynski. Michael married Mary Cieminski and had 6 children. He passed away on 22 Apr 1938 in Winona, Minnesota, Mary Cieminski (1857 - 1931) Born in Poland on 1857 to Paul Cieminski and Magdalen Ginther. Mary married Michael Cieminski and had 6 children. She passed away on 6 Jun 1931 in Winona, Minnesota, USA. Now this is where it gets really interesting..........Paul Cieminski (1834 - 1886) Born in Borzykowsky, Kasubia, Poland on 26 Jan 1834 to Michael Cieminski and Dorthea Rtofzynski. Paul married Magdalen Ginther and had 5 children. He passed away on 30 Mar 1886 in Winona, Minnesota, USA...........If the info is correct....then Mary and Michael are not just husband and wife but uncle and niece too.....Michael and Paul were Brothers?......I have now started the search in Poland for documentation. I have already gotten results. Parents for Paul Cieminski is not Michael Cieminski and Dorthea Rtofzynski. Also this Dorthea`s maiden name is not Rtofzynsk, which is a badly spelled surname. Dorthea`s maiden name is Klonczynska. Michael Cieminski and Dorthea Klonczynska had the following children: Borzyszkowy is the Parish in Poland.. Borzyszkowy 1811 ----- 1040073-08 Marianna - parents are: Michael Ciemiński and Dorothea Kłonczyńska
Borzyszkowy 1814 ----- 1040047-11 Anna - parents are: Michael Ciemiński and Dorothea Kłoszyńska
Borzyszkowy 1818 ----- 5300014-02 Michael - parents are: Michael Ciemiński and Dorothea
Borzyszkowy 1821 ----- 5300050-07 Jacobus - parents are: Michael Ciemiński and Dorothea Kłonczyńska
Borzyszkowy 1824 ----- 5300078-13 Josephina Victoria - parents are: Michael Ciemiński and Dorothea Kłonczyńska
Borzyszkowy 1826 ----- 005a-10 Victoria - parents are: Michael Cieminski and Dorothea Kłoszynska......Their son Michael was born in 1818, so he can not be the Michael Cieminski that was born Mar of 1858 and married Mary Cieminski born Oct 1858 Poland. As to Mary being the daughter of Paul Cieminski and Magdalena Ginther, I do not believe that she is there daughter. Paul Cieminski and Magdalena Ginther did have a daughter Marianna,their first born child of 8 children. Marianna was born Marianna Cieminska 5 Sept 1854 Poland. I have a lead that Marianna married some one else in Poland. I am researching this lead. I also have to wonder if Marianna even left Poland......My tree is private, so I am going to start a second tree with Paul Cieminski being the starting person. The name of the tree is going to be OUR FAMILY TREE 2. This tree will be public....I do have documentation from Poland for Paul Cieminski and Magdalena`s marriage, births of the 1st 5 children and 2 deaths of two of the children. Paul and Magdalena Cieminski go off the radar from 1865 to 1884 when they left Poland. During that time period they had 3 more sons,I am trying to find where they were born. Anyone wanting the correct info on Paul Cieminski and Magdalena Ginther can go to the new tree I am starting, which will be public.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions