In my grandmother's collection I found pictures that appear to be friends of the Nissen family from Winona Minnesota. I don't believe any of them to be relatives. If anyone is interested in a scan of them please email me at email@example.com
1. College football player signed "Sincerely Pete Deanovic W.S.T.C. '28. I assumed that to be Winona State Teachers College 1928.
2. Graduation type photo taken by Van Vranken Studio Winona. Signed "Ev Stehn" or Stehz?
3. Personal photo of a female signed "Julia Andrews, May 31 1922 W.B.C." (Winona Business College?)
4. Young girl standing on porch, signed on back "Marguerita Lauer" or Lamer?
5. Young dark haired girl in front of large Victorian Style home. Notation on back..."Christmas 1938, Marcia Lou Veir".
6. Graduation type photo taken at Studios of G.E. Griffin, Winona. Signed, "Sincerely, Laurine Gernes".
7. Graduation type photo taken at Priewert Studio, Winona. Signed "Harlan Leonhardt '26"