Search for content in message boards

researching surnames

Replies: 6

Re: Kneifel relatives of Anna Kneifel Blaschke

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 11:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
I just saw your post dated in 2002. Your Great Grandmother, Anna Kneifel Blaschke is my Great Grandfather, Louis Kneifel's sister. He lived and died in the Shiner/Moulton area. Her other brother Frank Kneifel lived in Shiner/Moulton and then moved with his family to Yorktown. My dad left a note about his relatives that referenced Anna (who lived in Bomarton!)and Frank immigrating shortly after Louis did. I have a few pictures of Louis and have seen the picture of Anna on her tombstone, but would love to see more pictures of her.

I am crossing my fingers that this note still finds you - I would love to hear from you. I am traveling to Europe in March with several family members to see the villages of origin for the Kneifels and Blaschkes and your post gave me an elusive piece of the puzzle - the village of origin for this family of Kneifel siblings - Frauenthal.

FYI - Louis' daughter, Katherine Biermeier married Ferdinand Blaschke. In my dad's note he states that Anna's husband Joe Blaschke was a different line of Blaschkes. I would love to know what you know about that!

Best Regards,
LaVerne Blaschke Dysart
210-490-5596
laverne.dysart@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Larry Klauser 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
sarah weatherby 5 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Marie Jancikova 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT 
judy schrader 5 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
LilyWham 21 Jan 2002 4:27AM GMT 
CLOYCE_C 27 Sep 2002 4:24PM GMT 
lavernedysart 12 Jan 2013 6:40AM GMT