Search for content in message boards

LEHNER/MAYERL Family

Replies: 4

Re: LEHNER/MAYERL Family

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 8:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Roxane,
I found your post at "Czeching Out Our Relatives" while using Google with my young son Filip. We did this to find information on my great grandfather's Rudolf Lehner's coffee roasting business in 1930. To my astonishment, I realized that the address Rokycany 6/I, names, relationships and even the age of Pavel (my uncle) fit exactly with my mother's (Jaruska) family side. This is extremely exciting. Since you have the photographs and letters I could easily confirm your info (I am fluent in Czech and German). It would be very interesting to piece the whole story together about how our families relate to each other. I have never heard anything about your family and have no knowledge about any letters and contacts. I live in Mystic, CT and came to the US 20 years ago to pursue science.
I hope that my e-mail will reach you well (your post on the website is from 2000). You can reach me via e-mail or at 860-405-5347. Since you e-mail did not work I have found your account at "Ancestry" and trying it again.
Looking forward to speaking with you,
Jiri Aubrecht
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Roxanne Gollata 2 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Olaf Somogyi-Coenen b. Klier 3 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Roxanne Gollata 3 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Helena 17 Oct 2002 2:21PM GMT 
Jiri Aubrecht 20 Jan 2014 3:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions