I am researching the family of my great-great grandparents from Bohemia Austria. If anyone can verify or add to my findings please contact me. I would also like info on how to research in the Czech Republic areas below. I am a descendant of the 3rd child, Christ Vogl.
MICHAEL VOGL (nothing known)
wife: MARGARETHE DEISTER b. May 2 1819 Boden Bohemia d. Nov. 9 1885 Milwaukee Wisconsin parents: SIMON and MARGARETHA DEISTER
Children of Michael and Margarethe:
1. WENZEL JOHN VOGL wife: MARIA They had 3 girls and 1 boy. They did not migrate to the United States.
2. JOHN VOGL b. Feb 26 1842 Bohemia Austria d. Feb 8 1916 Marathon Co Wisconsin wife: ANNA MARY KUHNL b. Oct 4 1920 Bohemia Austria 1 daughter: Wilhelmina b. Marathon Co WI
3. CHRIST VOGL b. Feb 1852 Bohemia Austria d. 1922 Marathon Co. WI wife: CECILIA HUTTER b. 1855 Bohemia Austria d. Marathon Co 1 daughter: Anna b. abt 1879 Bohemia 4 sons: Andrew, William, John, and Michael b. Marathon Co WI
4. MARGARETH VOGL b. Sept 28 1856 source 1: Kloben Bohemia source 2: Austria Kreiss Egger in the Boheim m. Milwaukee WI husband: MICHAEL PLANER b. Littengrun Bohemia At least 3 children born in Milwaukee WI: Andrew Margaretha and Theresa
5. ANDREAS VOGL b. May 15 1857 Falkenau Bohemia m. Bohemia d. Milwaukee WI wife: MARGARET DIESINGER b. Nov 1, 1853 Falkenau Bohemia 6 children born in WI: Anna, Wencel, Christ, Michael, Andrew, Margaret
6. ROSA THERESIA VOGL b. July 1861 Austria Kreiss Egger m. Milwaukee WI husband: WILLIAM RADLER b. source1: Austria Rezirk Gralitz source2: Austria Kreise Egergen 3 sons born in Milwaukee WI: Willie, Michael Eugene, and Alfred