Search for content in message boards

How do I find out where in Bohemia or Germany some one came from? Anyone else reseaching Hudek or Drager?

Replies: 5

Re: How do I find out where in Bohemia or Germany some one came from? Anyone else reseaching Hudek or Drager?

Posted: 3 Jul 2006 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Kathryn,
Hello my name is Amy Hudek Terry and I am the great grand daughter of Joseph Hudek who was Anton and Anna Hudek's son. I have heard that a census shows Anton being from Wlasim, Bohemia and Anna being from Tabor, Bohemia. But our family legend has it that they came from Kracovice in the province of Tabor not far from Prague. I have since tried to locate this village but I believe the spelling to be wrong. I have a cousin who went to the Czech Republic and she came back with a different spelling of Krakovcice. It is said that they lived in house Number One. I hope this might help you find more information about Anton and Anna as I would love to know more too, but am not even an amateur genealogist yet.
Amy Hudek Terry
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KathrynAshley... 18 Mar 2006 3:49PM GMT 
ZBeca 9 Apr 2006 11:48PM GMT 
AMHUDEK 4 Jul 2006 5:38AM GMT 
ZBeca 9 Jul 2006 2:05AM GMT 
Kathryn Ashley 13 Jul 2006 1:47AM GMT 
luminescentle... 17 Aug 2012 8:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions