Search for content in message boards

GIAMPOLOS of St. Paul

Replies: 7

Re: GIAMPOLOS and Ullmanns of St. Paul

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 2:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ULLMANN, HOFBAUER, GIAMPOLO, JUNGBAUER, PAYER, BAYER
Yes, I am aware of this. It is Horitz (German) now Horice na Sumave, Czech Republic. You are correct. It is Ferdinand>Franz>Frank ULLMANN. Maternal lines are Jungbauer, Hofbauer, Shingledecker. The other researcher you mentioned was me under a former user name and e-mail. (Is there a way to merge old identities with new?) At the time, I was going on some erroneous information that I got from a relative I met once and lost track of. I do not know the relative's (Diane, daughter of Mary ULLMANN) married name to find her again. The son of Frank was my grandfatherm Louis Ullmann and his sister Mary Ullmann was the one that married the Giampolo. I think was married before that though, and the daughters I seek, Rosemary and Diane, would therefore be listed under a different maiden name than Giampolo. I have been unable to locate my grandfather on the 1930 census and I can't find his sister Mary on either the 1930 or 1940 census. The immigrant Hofbauers were married to Payer or Bayer. I have seen clusters of all of these surnames together on the census and and trying to discern all the relationships.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sonja Lende 6 Mar 2000 8:16AM GMT 
SonjaLendeChi... 7 Jun 2013 6:54PM GMT 
falsterden 11 Jun 2013 11:13PM GMT 
falsterden 12 Jun 2013 1:17AM GMT 
SonjaLendeChi... 12 Jun 2013 8:33PM GMT 
SonjaLendeChi... 12 Jun 2013 8:33PM GMT 
SonjaLendeChi... 12 Jun 2013 8:36PM GMT 
falsterden 12 Jun 2013 9:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic