Search for content in message boards

trying to find

Replies: 4

Re: trying to find

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 6:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: pearce
Hi thank you for your help earlier. Sadly it seems my quest to find kenneth r pearce who was raised alongside my sister for over 6 years as a child (his mum died and dad after the war came and took him away) Kenneth moved to the US when he was 51 thats when he applied for his ssn he was married to a nancy lou (Pearce) can't find any marriage details.I Know the he was a engineering consultant and that he died of a lung problem He lived in small "Town" of only 302 people Deer Creek MN,yet I have been unable to find one picture or newspaper article that mentions him or Nancy. Nancy has not replied to the 2 letters I sent. I wonder if she might be suspicious of a scam. It's amazing what you can find out about people yet I know nothing of "The Man" is hobbies families etc. Rather a shame my sister left it just 3 years too late to tell me of his existance. Any ideas you might have would be welcome but I rather think the search may be over
Many thanks indeed
maggie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
goodfood2004 10 Jun 2012 1:57PM GMT 
kachambless 10 Jun 2012 4:39PM GMT 
goodfood2004 10 Jun 2012 5:05PM GMT 
goodfood2004 15 Aug 2012 12:14PM GMT 
kachambless 11 Jun 2012 12:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions