Search for content in message boards

ggrandad

Replies: 62

Re: ggrandad

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 1:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is the info from the 'Truth about Cyprien' posted by JoniFelten.

"I am writing this because recently I have read different family trees stating that Cyprien and Eleonore had a son, Eusebe. Unless someone can show me proof of this, I have reason to believe that this is entirely untrue. I am not sure where this came from, but I have a good idea. I have a website about the Senesac family. I just wanted to do something fun and try to piece together the Senesac family. At that time, I had a name Eusebe and I was considering that perhaps this was Cyprien and Eleonore's son. I put the information in there as a story that was supposed to be as if Cyprien were telling the story. Later I found out that it just wasn't true. Anyway, I found out that someone took these stories and copied them word for word and put it on their tree. They also took Eusebe and put it as fact. So be careful. So much of the information this person has is entirely wrong. Some of the things I wrote were in code. Only I know what it means. It was very low that this person would take these stories and make them his own. So if anyone out there can provide proof that Eusebe is the son of Cyprien and Eleonore, please let me know. I would love to find out that they had a son. Eleonore has always intrigued me. Also, there is another Eleonore Archambault out there, but she isn't the first wife of Cyprien."
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tester1887 3 Feb 2013 4:47AM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 5:14AM GMT 
tester1887 3 Feb 2013 5:23AM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 5:43AM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 6:35AM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 6:50PM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 7:32PM GMT 
tester1887 3 Feb 2013 8:27PM GMT 
falsterden 3 Feb 2013 8:44PM GMT 
Debbie Gehrin... 3 Feb 2013 9:03PM GMT 
per page