Search for content in message boards

Salvador - last name unknown, last seen 1995 Minneapolis Minnesota off Lake Street

Replies: 0

Salvador - last name unknown, last seen 1995 Minneapolis Minnesota off Lake Street

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 12:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jun 2013 12:17PM GMT
My name is Laura Tolbert and I am looking for Salvador, last name unknown. Last know where abouts were Minneapolis Minnesota off of Lake Street, in 1995. Salvador is the father of my almost 18 year old son. Our son was born June of 1995. Salvador knows about our son but may be in denial, or may think that Juan is not his biological son. I had a sibling test done on my boys, and Juan is not a full brother to my other child, which then makes Salvador, my son's biological father. Salvador is from Mexico and was at the time, 17-20 years of age. Salvador at that time spoke broken English. He may or may not still live in Minnesota. Salvador, has a blood disorder called Sickle Cell, which he carried this to my son, the trait only. My son also had an AVM, which could be hereditary. We would really like to find him and need help because of the minimal information I know and the necessity of finding him because of our son's illness, in addition to a new diagnosis of hypertention that could all be linked to Salvador's family history. Some known things about Salvador was that he lived around or hung around East Lake Street in Minneapolis, and played pool at a bar called Yukon. He and I stayed together with a friend named Felix (Feliciano) Bustamante. He would now be around 36 years of age. He was about 5'6" to 5'8" and about 175 lbs. He had short black hair, and a mole on his face, which my son has the same mole. Please if anyone can help, I would appriciate it. Thanks, Laura my email is juviel268@aol.com

The attached picture is of our son Juan, current from 2013.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions