Search for content in message boards

Needing genealogical infor. on the African American Braddocks of Ripley,Ms.

Replies: 2

Needing genealogical infor. on the African American Braddocks of Ripley,Ms.

Posted: 19 May 2012 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 May 2012 9:49PM GMT
Surnames: Braddocks
Hello all- I have inquired on this county for a few years about my ancestors the Braddocks but has gotten no replys if someone would go to my previous posts i am speaking of a Burt or Bert Braddock, i'm believing his dad or a uncle was Vernon Braddock and i think it is Vernon i see on the site ''Fine a grave'' Burt/Bert married my mother's mother in 1922 in Coahoma at Clarksdale,MS. I have there marriage licence i got from the Clarksdale court house they had a only child, a son born 22 oct. 1922 they named Vorna when tis son was seven mts. old Burt/Burt left his son and wife, my grandmother saying he would return and never did, my grandmother never remarried and never had another child,she lived to be 98 yrs. old. He told the family he was from Ripley,Ms. No other part of Mississippi has African American Braddocks i checked and if so only a few. I had one piece of infor. from a person who says they had infor. on the family from 1843 to present time he put the infor. on Tippah CO. site saying they was from the White Oak Community there in Ripley but got no results on that. Thanks for listening. pijowal2 P.S. i meant Coahoma county at Clarksdale,Ms.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
pijowal2 20 May 2012 3:45AM GMT 
elizhgene 20 May 2012 10:50PM GMT 
arelene_casti... 17 Feb 2013 4:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic