Search for content in message boards

Walter Darius Ragsdale m. Lucritia Packwood MO>WA

Replies: 1

Walter Darius Ragsdale m. Lucritia Packwood MO>WA

Posted: 14 Oct 2006 11:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ragsdale, Packwood
I'm searching for details about the marriage of Walter Ragsdale and Lucritia Packwood, which I believe occurred in Barry Co. sometime around 1901 (their 1910 US census record in Kittitas Co. WA indicates that they had been married for 9 years). Walter was a son of George and Margaret Harmon Ragsdale, born 28 Jun 1876 in Barry County. Lucritia was born sometime around 1884, also in Barry County; I have not been able to identify her parents. I've checked the 1900 US census records for Barry Co., but did not find her listed in the four Packwood households shown in that census.

Walter and Lucritia moved from Barry Co. to Ellensburg, Kittitas Co. WA sometime before the birth of their first child, Viva Oza Ragsdale, on 30 Jul 1902 in Ellensburg. I've not found any record of earlier migrations of Ragsdale family members from the Barry Co MO area to the Kittitas Co WA area (Walter's brother, Henry Ragsdale, and sister-in-law Mary Catherine Twillegear Ragsdale and their family followed from Barry Co. to settle in Ellensburg sometime around 1907).

John Reid
P.O. Box 655
Republic, MO 65738
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JohnLReid 14 Oct 2006 5:13PM GMT 
ChrisG98101 15 Nov 2013 11:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic