Search for content in message boards

WINE FAMILY HELP NEEDED

Replies: 15

Re: Wines

Posted: 7 Mar 2013 8:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wines, Outain, Perkio, Binger
I'm the niece of George Arthur Wines, who married Anna Kathryn Perkio (Perkkio, Perkiv, Perkin)in December 1928 (according to family records.) I've found Anna (b. 1908, MI) and her daughters, Zandra and Mary Lou, in the 1940 census in Jacks, Laurens, SC. Anna is listed as a widow. My Uncle George died in 1936. I've found Anna and her mother and sister in the 1920 census in Franklin, Houghton, MI. I have family records that Zandra married Ben Outain on 16 May 1946 and that she had four children. While searching on Ancestry.com I have found the Resz family tree, but no connection to Outain. My mother, Viola Wines Krapf Fuller, is still living and told me this afternoon that she used to correspond with Zandra, but she couldn't remember the family names. I'd like to know if the information I have is correct and if any one has a photo of Zandra or anyone in her family. I'd also like to know if Mary Lou was George's daughter and if not, who was her father?

And by the way, George was married first to Vernita Binger and they had Floyd Arthur and Juanita Evelyn before he married Anna. If you'd like to see my family tree, let me know and I'll make you a guest.

Andrea Krapf Betts
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ZandraResz 26 Dec 2012 6:18PM GMT 
Annie12345 8 Mar 2013 3:37AM GMT 
Terry Sim 20 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Vickie Jones 19 May 2002 2:49PM GMT 
impossible_ka... 22 Sep 2007 11:08PM GMT 
impossible_ka... 22 Sep 2007 10:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic