Search for content in message boards

Crabtree Cemetery

Replies: 7

Re: Crabtree Cemetery

Posted: 1 Jul 2013 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crabtree, Kirby, Landers, Hall (Holthausen), Randall, Nelson, & Garrett
the Jackman-Crabtree Cemetery in Benton County was part of the family. My great-grandmother was Josephine Cindrella Crabtree who married Franklin Fete Kirby are buried in Memorial Gardens in Sedalia,Mo along with three daughters, Ida Kirby Hall, Francis Nelson & Edna Randall, a son Rolla Kirby is also buried there. A daughter Zula Kirby Landers is buried in the LaMonte,MO Cemetery,Helen Maxine Kirby another daughter is buried at Crown Hill Cemetery in Sedalia and another daughter Hattie Josephine Kirby Garrett is buried in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, another son Samuel Kirby is buried in Boliver, MO and their youngest son Charles Curtis Kirby is buried in Independence,MO. Frank and Josie had nine children and all lived to adulthood except Helen Maxine who was born on August 31,1919 and died on July 14,1921. Josephine wrote A short sketch of my darling baby,Helen Maxine Kirby. She was born Aug.31,1919, died July 14,1921,making her stay with me one year ten months and fourteen days. Oh, it seemed so hard to give her up, to see her sweet face no more on earth. But we know he says in his blessed book,"Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for such is the kingdom of God." So I know little Helen Maxine is resting in the sweet home of God. So I know when I cross the dark river of death to meet where we will never say goodbye. Written by her heart broken mother, Josiephene Kirby, Sedalia,MO. I have the names of the grandchildren and great-Grandchildren of Frank & Josie Kirby as well as dates of births and deaths of their children available.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Brenda 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT 
stuat 21 Aug 2001 5:05PM GMT 
sandy 24 Jan 2002 10:01PM GMT 
Jeanne_Fornfe... 4 Jan 2004 12:21AM GMT 
JulsGo 30 Jan 2009 1:17PM GMT 
HRFFW 30 Jan 2009 1:43PM GMT 
JulsGo 30 Jan 2009 2:21PM GMT 
joyceawatson4... 2 Jul 2013 1:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions