Search for content in message boards

joseph & shirley prokop, both deceased

Replies: 7

joseph & shirley prokop, both deceased

carol wowak (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: prokop
Searching for information regarding the deaths of Dr. Joseph Prokop and his wife, Shirley, at St. Joseph, Missouri on March 6, 1993. I am doing this search for a friend who does not have a computer and is not computer-literate. She received from one of their sons a newspaper clipping (no banner) announcing their obituaries. It appeared from the clipping that they died together, but there were no details.
The son had written his name and address on the sheet, and she wrote to him immediately but never received a reply. She would dearly like to know the nature of her friends' deaths. They had been friendly while her husband and Dr. Prokop attended medical school, raised their children together, etc. until the Prokops went to St. Joseph, Mo. where they continued to correspond, eg. Christmas cards, etc. My friend is still in shock at their deaths and the total lack of response from the son. She fears that something terribly tragic happened to Dr. and Mrs. Prokop. Any information you could provide to me at my E-mail address would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carol wowak 2 May 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Patti and Marsha 2 May 1999 12:00PM GMT 
holly 27 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT 
sarahlynnvaug... 24 Oct 2011 5:06PM GMT 
sarahlynnvaug... 24 Oct 2011 5:10PM GMT 
Butrick_Chad 28 Jan 2013 11:45PM GMT 
mcbriarty_all 3 Mar 2013 4:52AM GMT 
effemme66 19 Mar 2013 4:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic