Search for content in message boards

Marriage of Angellette (May) Lemmon to Jesse M. Hale (St. Jo, Buchanan, Missouri -- 27 August 1910

Replies: 2

Marriage of Angellette (May) Lemmon to Jesse M. Hale (St. Jo, Buchanan, Missouri -- 27 August 1910

Posted: 26 Apr 2014 10:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: May; Lemmon; Hale
I am searching for information concerning the Jesse M Hale who married May Lemmon on 27 August 1910 in St. Joseph, Buchanan, Missouri. Their divorce was finalized 10 January 1917 in St Joseph, Buchanan, Missouri. I have documentation of their marriage and of their divorce but have been unable to find any further information concerning Jesse. While I have found numerous Jesse Hales there is nothing that would indicate that any of them are the one that married May Lemmon.

May is actually Angelette Miserva (May) Lemmon. May was her maiden name but for some reason she began using it as a given name in 1910 and has been documented as doing so throughout the remainder of her life. She was my 2x great-grandmother.

I would appreciate any information that anyone could offer and would, of course, be more than willing to share what information I DO have with those interested. I can be contacted at fhcangel@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Cathleen Hall
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hallsangel 26 Apr 2014 4:13PM GMT 
thomasker2 11 Jun 2014 8:25PM GMT 
hallsangel 11 Jun 2014 10:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions