Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Charles County, Maryland Duttons

Replies: 0

Descendants of Charles County, Maryland Duttons

Posted: 5 Jan 2014 7:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dutton
Current research seems to imply that there are a few DUTTONs living in the Montgomery County and Callaway County areas of Missouri or in other nearby counties. If anyone knows a DUTTON in Missouri whose ancestry goes back to Charles County, Maryland, please contact me.

There is a huge interest these days in Y Chromosome DNA testing. I have done extensive testing. I believe that my great-great-Grandfather was a brother of the Maryland JOHN THOMAS DUTTON (b. 18 Dec 1813 in Charles County, Maryland, d. 22 Mar 1892 in Missouri), married to MARY NETTLE (b. 18 Jan 1818 in Charles County, Maryland, d. 23 Nov 1902 in Callaway County, Missouri).

If I can find ONE male DUTTON in Missouri, who is a direct descendant of John Thomas & Mary Nettle Dutton, willing to contact me and work with me I will:

- Pay for you to have your Y DNA tested!

If we match, then we will prove that your John Thomas was my great-great-Grandfather's brother. Plus we will re-enforce our genetic heritage back to the days of Old England in some very grand and surprising connections that I will gladly explain once we have connected!!

Looking forward to hearing from my Missouri DUTTON cousins!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions