Search for content in message boards

Joseph H. REA, Charles L. REA, Victoria STANDLEY

Replies: 4

Re: Joseph H. REA, Charles L. REA, Victoria STANDLEY

Posted: 8 Sep 2013 2:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi there,
My name is Christine Rea Weitz, I am the 5 x's great grand daughter of Edmund J. Rea and Permelia J. Clinkscales. I too am looking for any information that anyone may know.
This is what "I" know:
Edmund Rea married Permelia Clinskales and they had Joseph H. (Henry) Rea. I don't know of any other children.
Joseph H. Rea married Mary Genevieve Smith (1st wife) and they had Smith C. (Clinkscales) Rea. In 1876 Joseph H. Rea married Katherine Humphrey. Is Charles L. Rea the son of Joseph and Katherine?
Smith C. Rea married Mary Orchard they had Joseph Orchard Rea
Joseph O. Rea married a Jessie D. (last name unknown) I don't know if they had any children. The 1920 census shows they lived in Forrest Mississippi. Joseph O. also married Madeline Patricia Mullen in 1928 in Pittsburg PA. Joseph and Madeline (Pat) had Joan Orchard Rea In 1931 in Jacksonville Florida. Joseph O. Rea died in 1939 of TB. and Madeline died in 2003 at the age of 103.
I have no other knowledge of The Clinkscales/Rea line. Joan was only 8 when her father, Joseph O. Rea died. Madeline never talked about Joseph so the only things my grandma knew about her father is that he would want the Rea name to continue through the family line and that he had TB and had to go to some hospital where he died 1 year later in 1939.
We have thus far kept Rea going, My daughters name is Madeline Patricia Rea Weitz.
Hope you or anyone else can help! You can also e mail me at gweitz@sbcglobal.net
Thank you Chris

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rea7669 2 Oct 2004 12:49AM GMT 
Glen Hill Jr 3 Oct 2004 10:36PM GMT 
rea7669 4 Oct 2004 4:22AM GMT 
Leslie (Bridges) Kohler 5 Oct 2004 11:53AM GMT 
christineweit... 8 Sep 2013 8:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic