Search for content in message boards

Sullivan, Lucy, Hubble, O'neal, Henry, McFadden, Braswell, Carnahan, Steverson, Stepherson

Replies: 1

Sullivan, Lucy, Hubble, O'neal, Henry, McFadden, Braswell, Carnahan, Steverson, Stepherson

Posted: 6 May 2012 4:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sullivan, Lucy, Hubble, O'neal, Henry, McFadden, Braswell, Carnahan, Steverson, Stepherson
Hello, I am wondering if you can help me. I am researching our Sullivan family Line. They lived in the Missouri area from the 1850s through the turn of the century. We are not sure of the eldest parents names but understand that they passed away sometime during the Civil War in the Pest House near Ironton, Missouri. We were also told that this "Pest House" was later referred to as the "Poor Farm". They had several children that were taken in by various family and area people following their parent's death from the Small Pox. Two of the children were William Victor Sullivan (born in Dec 1859) and his brother, John L. Sullivan (born in August 1856). We believe there were two sisters, N.Nancy and Elizabeth (Lizzie). We believe there may have been others but can't be sure. William was reportedly born in Liberty, Iron County, Missouri and in all likliness, so were his siblings. We would love to know more about the family should anyone know. William Victor Sullivan married Etta Caroline Braswell, Lizzie married Nathan Oneal. A small note that a cousin has shared has some information written on it that, "the Sullivans were buried near the "Ivester Farm". We are not sure if there may be a cemetery there somewhere or that they were buried on what is now "private property". We would love to discover the whereabouts of their final resting place. Other families associated are the "Carnahans" Stevenson or Stepherson" "Hubble" "Oneal" and "MCfadden" Should you have any information, please email me at glendalecrazy@aol.com or give me a call at 406-465-5667. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jacoby Lowney 6 May 2012 10:39PM GMT 
pyouseff 26 Dec 2012 12:49AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic