Search for content in message boards

Winder/Robinson Relatives

Replies: 7

Re: Winder/Robinson Relatives

Posted: 11 May 2012 11:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Groves, Robinson
I just came across your post. This maybe a long shot, but checking to see if possible connections.

Judy Ann Groves DOB 1960 lived in Nevada Missouri
My Father Charles Edward Groves He went by the name Ed lived in Nevada Missouri DOB 1938 Died 1993
My Dad's siblings, Barbara Groves, James Groves, JoAnn Groves, Robert Groves, Louise Groves.

His mother Anna Bell Robinson, Also went by name Ann Louise DOB 1911 or 1912 she was married to Wille (William Leo Groves)My mother thinks she was born in Cedar County, Stockton or El Dorado Springs.

Married 12/20/1930.Divorced never remarried died 1969 in El Dorado Springs, Lived in Nevada Missouri up until her death. Buried at the El Dorado Springs Cemetery.

On her childrens birth certificates, names included Ann Louise, Anna Louise, Anne B, Anna Belle and Louise Ann.
My mother stated she though Ann had 2 siblings with Ace.
Helen Robinson-McCurdy and Frank Robinson

Ann's mother was Jessie Robinson DOB 1894?, this is were it gets sketchy. She was married 7 times first husband was Ace Robinson her last husband was Goodwin. My mom thought that her maiden name was "wing". It has been told to me that she lived to me 101 and lived in Nevada Missouri and buried at Deepwood cemetary in Nevada. I have been unable to find a listing for Robinson or Goodwin in the Deepwood Cemetary. By mother seemed to think that Jessie was of Indian Decent.

My mother remembers Ruby Marie Robinson, who lived in El Dorado Springs, Missouri she thought her last name used to be Bishop, my mother stated that this was my dad's (Charles) saunt. She had dated Ruby's son and then met my Dad.

I have been unable to find a birth or death certificate for Jessie or my grandmother Ann or Ace to verify if the above info is correct.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melissa Musick 19 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT 
IMALADY 11 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
jpishny 27 Aug 2003 5:21PM GMT 
nadine_simmon... 3 May 2004 5:19AM GMT 
Julie Pishny 4 May 2004 3:30PM GMT 
tamilenee 30 Jul 2001 4:28AM GMT 
Judykempfnv 11 May 2012 5:52PM GMT 
Judykempfnv 11 May 2012 5:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions