Search for content in message boards

Circuit Court Records on Microfilm

Replies: 1

Circuit Court Records on Microfilm

Posted: 12 Jan 2014 2:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi folks,
I have eight reels of microfilm containing records from the Clark County Circuit Court from 1854 - 1886. I acquired them a couple of years ago for use in my dissertation, but regretfully I had to pare down the number of case studies featured in my manuscript, and Clark County was one of the counties I decided to omit. I am now cleaning out some old files, and since I don't foresee needing these in the near future I would like to offer them to anyone who is willing to take them.

These would be a great project for a graduate student or a legal history scholar. As most of you know, David McKee founded the first branch of a multi-state anti-horse thief association in the 1850s in Clark County, and these files would be a great resource for anyone interested in pursuing that topic. Note that this selection does NOT contain any naturalization records.

The first person who emails me can have them. I'm not charging anything, but I would appreciate if the person who claims them can send me $15 to cover shipping costs.

My email address is luckettm@ucla.edu.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Matt Luckett
PhD Candidate, UCLA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
luckettm 12 Jan 2014 9:55PM GMT 
luckettm 12 Jan 2014 10:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions