Search for content in message boards

William (Billy) and Kathrine (Kitty) Mullane, Athea, Ireland -> Kansas City, Missouri

Replies: 3

William (Billy) and Kathrine (Kitty) Mullane, Athea, Ireland -> Kansas City, Missouri

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mullane, Smith
Hello,

I'm looking for more information about my great-grandfather, William Mullane, and his sister, Kathrine (Kitty) Mullane. From what I understand, they were the only two in their family to emigrate to the US (though Kitty later returned), and our family has lost touch with those who are still in Ireland.

William Mullane: born April 18, 1890 to William Mullane and Mary Falahee (parents names may be incorrect) in Athea, County Limerick, Ireland; died around the year 1963 in Kansas City, Missouri.

He emigrated to the US in 1913/4, and got married to Kathleen Elizabeth Shine in 1915. He had four children: William Michael, Anna May, Helen, and Kathleen Elizabeth.

Kathrine (Kitty) Mullane was also born in Athea, County Limerick, and emigrated to Kansas City, MI, but I do not know the dates for these events. She married a John Smith in Missouri, but I believe she later immigrated back to Athea, Ireland.

I'd be very grateful if you could help me find any information about either of these two people's family in Ireland :)

Thank you!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cait_murphy02 12 Feb 2013 12:51AM GMT 
theresaj1111 12 Feb 2013 2:05AM GMT 
cait_murphy02 12 Feb 2013 4:22AM GMT 
theresaj1111 13 Feb 2013 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic