Search for content in message boards

PRICE children in 1850 census

Replies: 13

Re: PRICE children in 1850 census

Posted: 14 Aug 2013 4:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am reading this posting with great interest. My grandfather Oscar David Price, son of Joseph S. Price (wife Sarah Miranda Shields), son of William M. Price (wife Mary Elizabeth Clemmons), son of James Price (wife unknown maybe Lydia unknown but perhaps Mary Brush this is currently needing to be proven). My interest in the Joseph Lindsey Price family is because, my personally knew one Glenn Price who was son of Arthur C. Price of the Joseph Lindsey Price's line and both Glenn Price and my grandfather Oscar David Price both believed there was a connection with their Price families. Also, my grandfather Oscar David Price mentioned how he was born in a tent in Indian Territory Oklahoma in 1989 which he indicated was Washington County, Oklahoma. Since his dad Joseph S. Price was one of the youngest in this Price family, we all knew very little of Joseph S. Price's brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents.

I notice you said you had a lot of Price information, would you be willing to share in an attempt to help me see if there is in indeed a match between Joseph Lindsey Price's family and my James Price line and perhaps find a little more on my James Price and who his wife was because Mary Brush may not be correct and it may have indeed been a Lydia Unknown surname.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kayesgirl 15 Apr 2013 2:51PM GMT 
Cheryl_t478 14 Aug 2013 10:57PM GMT 
kayesgirl 2 Apr 2014 9:25PM GMT 
LDickin628 20 Apr 2014 2:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic