Search for content in message boards

WIGGINS; BALDWIN; HINES; REED?; CHAPMAN

Replies: 0

WIGGINS; BALDWIN; HINES; REED?; CHAPMAN

janey bush bullock (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 1998 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for my granmother's birth information or parents, siblings, etc.

Her name was Betty Lee BALDWIN, aka Cora, Lydia Rebecca, Lida, and Lydia Elizabeth Rebecca Lee BALDWIN( Born approximately 1890- 1898 in Sedalia or Seneth MO).

I do not know which given name she was born with, but she said she grew up around Seneth in Dunklin Co.

Her family names included Rosella HINES(mother or grand mother); George BALDWIN,( father or Grandfather), and Perhaps Lydia J. REED( mother or grandmother???) Who was married to Elijah George BALDWIN in 1836 and both died and were buried in WANN, Nowata Co. Oklahoma in 1917; and a ROCKAFELLOW(a sister or aunt married)
Betty Lee BALDWIN also had a brother J. or Jay BALDWIN, whose last known address was Sedalia, MO(worked for KATY RR)
And two sisters:

Carrie BALDWIN MORTON ( died 19334 Dallas Texas, married to Robert MORTON,

Ruby BALDWIN, whom we know only that she visited Betty during the late 1950's early 60's in Oklahoma city, OK.

She also had an aunt named Susanna Pearl POOL who lived in Winnywood, Ok in the 1940's.
Some records from my Uncle indicate that another family name may be WIGGINS--a step family??

He listed a Beatrice WIGGINS and last known address as Cambell or Campbell,( Dunklin Co.) MO and that there might be a Sue BALDWIN WIGGINS and a Pearl WIGGINS.( this could be a family which married one of her sisters??)

Betty Lee BALDWIN Married( as Lydia Rebecca? name on children's birth certificates) William Franklin CHAPMAN
( aka CHAPMON), when she was about 29, in 1922 and lived in Henryetta Oklahoma before they moved later to Dallas Texas where William died in 1936.

ANY help or information on these folks would be appreciated!!! Janey @ bushjl @ aol.com

Find a board about a specific topic