Search for content in message boards

SEARCHING FOR MODGLIN, KINDER, HARRIS, CRAVATT FAMILY FROM PEACH ORCHARD MO AROUND 1900 TO PRESENT

Replies: 0

SEARCHING FOR MODGLIN, KINDER, HARRIS, CRAVATT FAMILY FROM PEACH ORCHARD MO AROUND 1900 TO PRESENT

Posted: 30 Oct 2013 12:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MODGLIN, HARRIS, KINDER, TREASE,CRAVATT,WOOD, BONNETT, BRYSON
HI. MY NAME IS DONNA MODGLIN. ROBERT MODGLIN AND RHODA ELIZABETH [BETTY] MILLIGAN WERE MT GREAT GREAT GRANDPARENTS. THEIR SON JAMES B [BRAD] MODGLIN AND OPAAL R HARRIS WERE MY GRANDPARENTS. THEIR YOUNGEST SON DALE WAYNE MODGLIN WAS MY DAD. IM TRYING TO FIND INFO ON OPAL OR ANYONE IN HER FAMILY. I COME FROM A FAMILY THAT DID NOT COMMUNICATE. OPAL WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE LEFT WHEN DADDY WAS 18 MONTHS OLD. I HAVE HEARD GGP MODGLIN DRANK AND WAS A HARD MAN. GRANDPA MODGLIN AND DAD ALSO DRANK. I HAVE ALWAYS FELT A PART OF ME WAS MISSING AS I HAVE A GRANDMOTHER WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. I KNOW GRANDPA WAS MEAN WHEN DAD WAS GROWING UP BUT HE WAS ALSO ALWAYS GOOD TO HIS GRANDCHILDREN. DAD HAD A SISTER NAMED FAY WHO MARRIED A MAN NAMED GC KINDER SHE DIED ON NOV 4 193 , SHE HAD 5 CHILDREN. GRANDPA MOVED HIS FAMILY TO WINTER HAVEN FL, I BELIEVE WHEN FAY DIED THAT HE COULDNT HANDLE THE HEARTBREAK HE SUFFERED THERE. THAT IS WAS LAST STRAW. HIS OTHER KIDS WERE JEANNE, WHO DIED AT AROUND 5 YEARS OLD FROM FOOD POISENING, VERA,JAMES RAY AND MY DAD DALE WAYNE [PETE] MODGLIN. I DONT CARE ABOUT PAST JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT FAMILY THAT ARE STRANGERS THAT I WOULDNT RECONIZE IF I MET THEM IN THE STREET. GRANDPA WAS BORN IN 1912. OPAL ABT 1914. THEY MARRIED IN NEW MADRID IN 1930. I FOUND OPAL LISTED IN HOUSEHOLD OF FRED TREASE USING NAME OF OPAL CRAVATT.SHE WAS LISTED AS STEPDAUGHTER. IN 1930 CENSUS SHE WAS LISTED AS OPAL TREASE, BUT SHE USED NAME OPAL R HARRIS ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. I HAVE ASSUMED THELMA CRAVATT TREASE WAS HER MOTHER AS SHE WAS FREDS 2ND [I BELIEVE] WIFE. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU I ADVANCE. ALSO WOULD LOVE TO CONTACT FAYS CHILDREN AS THEY ARE MY COUSINS. I FOUND GC KINDERS OBIT FROM NOV 2008, IT LISTED HS CHILDREN AS PATSY BRYSON OF WILLIARD MO, VICKI BONNETT OF HOLT SUMMIT, DEAN WOOD OF MT VERNON AND GC EMMETT KINDER OF O FALLON. BY THE WAY MY DAD DALE WAYNE [PETE] MODGLIN WAS BORN JUNE 25 1938

Find a board about a specific topic