Search for content in message boards

Relatives from Dunklin County

Replies: 2

Relatives from Dunklin County

Catherine Woodham (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Byrd, Everett, Huffstutler, Gourley, Pennington, Penrod, Williams, Woodham
I looking for information on (or relatives of) my parents families, many of which settled in Dunlin County, in and around Malden. Many are buried at Elder Cemetery inbetween Campbell and Malden.

My mom's parents wre William Henry Everett (b. KY) and Pearl Hazel Penrod (b. Dunklin Co.). Pearl's parents were William Caroll Penrod (b. Dunklin Co.) and Rosa Bell Williams (b. Pope Co., ILL). William C.'s parents were Hugh Penrod Jr. and Louisa Holt. Rosa Bell's parents were Thomas Benton Williams (b. ILL) and Hester Ann Self (b. ARK). Thomas Benton Williams and his 3rd wife Cassie and family moved to Dunklin County around the turn of the century (1900). Thomas' father, William John Williams, was living in Dunklin County by 1890.

My father's parents were William Eugene "Gene" Woodham and Edith Marie Byrd, who married in Dunklin County in 1934. Edith's parents were John A. Byrd and Senath Gourley. John's parents were James and Nancy Byrd. Senath's parents were Millard Fillmore Gourley and Sarah Lois Thomas.

Thanks,
Catherine.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Catherine Woodham 13 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT 
dgirth 13 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT 
breesheamua 3 Apr 2013 8:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic