Search for content in message boards

Coder, Grantham, Templeton & Watkins in Gentry County

Replies: 5

Coder, Grantham, Templeton & Watkins in Gentry County

Posted: 25 Nov 2007 12:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CODER, GRANTHAM, TEMPLETON, WATKINS
My great-great grandparents Thomas Young GRANTHAM (born 5 September 1837, IL) and Nancy Glenorchy TEMPLETON Grantham (born 25 May 1843, MO) resided near Alanthus Grove, Gentry County, MO, where they attended the Grantham Church. Thomas served in the Union Army Co B 31st MO Regiment. They went to Chadon, NE, as part of the Sweat Colony. Their daughter Elizabeth Adeline Grantham (Addie, born 25 September 1869, Gentry Co, MO) was my great-grandmother.
Thomas and Nancy's other children were: Loduska Belle Grantham, Thomas Claywell Grantham, James Logan Grantham, Clinton B. Fisk Grantham, Peter Cartright Grantham, Frank Wilbur Grantham, Uriah Wesley Grantham and Estey Kaziak Grantham.
Addie married George Barton CODER and they resided in Stanberry, MO, before moving to Cambridge, NE.
George was the son of David J CODER of Albany MO (born 12 August 1812 PA) and Eliza Jane WATKINS (born 25 March 1839, KY).
I am looking for more information on the family, especially the date of death and place of burial of David J. Coder (after 1892). I would also like to exchange information with other Grantham and Coder decendants researching this family. I have old photos and tintypes of the Coders and Granthams. Thank you.
Patte Kelley
Bridgeville, PA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
patwikel 25 Nov 2007 7:54PM GMT 
TimeTraveler3... 25 Nov 2007 10:44PM GMT 
patwikel 26 Nov 2007 12:45AM GMT 
joandalton1 9 May 2011 4:30AM GMT 
patwikel_1 26 Dec 2011 6:21PM GMT 
loriacape 18 Jan 2013 6:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic