Search for content in message boards

I Am Looking For The -- "Crockett/Kier" Children

Replies: 4

I Am Looking For The -- "Crockett/Kier" Children

Shirley Baker (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2006 3:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KIER/MITCHELL/CROCKETT/HOLSTINE/BISHOP/PARMAN/VILES
Hello Everyone: I am looking for the "8" Children of Oliver Monroe Crockett and Stella Beatrice Kier (6). Their names are:
#1 -- Oliver Eldon Crockett (7)
#2 -- Olen Crockett (7), married to Verlys Mosier, they have "6" Children whose names are:
#1 -- Deborah Crockett (8)
#2 -- David Crockett (8)
#3 -- Holly Crockett (8)
#4 -- Peggy Crockett (8)
#5 -- Jamie Crockett (8)
#6 -- Emily Crokett (8)
#3 -- Velma Bernice Crockett (7), married to Ralph Holstine, they have "2" Children whose names are:
#1 -- Karen Sue Holstine (8)
#2 -- Diane Kay Holstine (8)
#4 -- Anna Ruth Crockett (7), married to Francis Bishop, they have "2" Children whose names are:
#1 -- Stewart Bishop (8)
#2 -- Rita Bishop (8)
#5 -- Ralph Kier Crockett (7), married to Marsha Murray, they have "1" Daughter whose name is:
#1 -- Gayle Ann Crockett
#6 -- Robert Ferry Crockett (7), married to Bonnie Pickerill, they have a Daughter whose name is:
#1 -- Julie Crockett (8)
#7 -- Nadine Joy Crockett (7), married to Donald Lee Parman, they have "2" Children whose names are:
#1 -- Vince Robert Parman (8)
#2 -- Steven Ryan Parman (8)
#8 -- Arlene Joyce Crockett (7), married to Jim Viles, they have "2" Children whose names are:
#1 -- Cynthia Ann Viles
#2 -- Catherine Anne Viles

All of you are the Grandchildren and the Great Grandchildren of Samuel Ferry Kier (5) and his Wife Anna E. Mitchell.

All of you are the 6th, 7th, and 8th Generations of "Our 1st Kier Ancestors Andrew and Mary Mathis Kier, who came from Ballymoney, County of Antrim in Northern Ireland back in "1785". They first came to Philadelphia, Pa and they then settled in Saltsburg, Pa.

Your Ancestry Lineage goes like this: Andrew Kier (1), David Kier (2), Robert O. Kier (3), William Lovell Kier (4), and then your Gr. Grandfather Samuel Ferry Kier (5). All of you are listed in "Our Kier Genealogy Book".

I am from the "6th" Generation of "Our Kier Family". When any of you pick up this Posted Message of mine, "Please" click on the Author of such and email me. I hope to hear from all of you real soon.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Shirley Baker 28 Oct 2006 9:51AM GMT 
BajaDavidK 25 Oct 2007 7:13AM GMT 
sk_bolterbake... 25 Oct 2007 2:18PM GMT 
BajaDavidK 20 Dec 2007 10:11PM GMT 
catherine_bra... 30 Nov 2012 2:27PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions