Search for content in message boards

Moise Tetu

Replies: 2

Moise Tetu

Posted: 8 Nov 2013 6:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Dec 2013 1:16AM GMT
Surnames: Tetu, Semrau, Whitley, Beasley, Bezae, Busley, Trinqual
Does anyone know what the names of Moise Morris TETU's (1891-1964) parents are? He was married to Emma ID SEMRAU & later married Allenne Edith WHITLEY. They lived in Independence, Missouri. He was born in France. I think he came to the United States in 1994. The reason I would like to know who his parents are is because he is the half brother of my Great Grandmother, Jennie Mae ?. I am not real sure what her maiden name was. I am told she spoke with a French accent but it sounded like Beasley. On her marriage license the writing is not very clear, but it looks like BUSLEY. she married Albert August TRINQUAL. On her death certificate her father was Albert BEZAE. She came to the United States from France when she was 8 years old in 1991 with a woman companion, but we don't know who the woman was. I don't know how to find her birth parents, except if Moise Tetu was really her half brother, maybe one of his parents was one of hers. I would appreciate any help I could get with this.
Thanks, Pat
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PRogers5052 9 Nov 2013 1:03AM GMT 
JAHGippner 9 Nov 2013 12:00PM GMT 
PRogers5052 10 Nov 2013 11:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions