Search for content in message boards

Request for Assistance

Replies: 4

Request for Assistance

Posted: 10 May 2013 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boland
Greetings from Lowellville, Ohio!

I was hoping to reach out to someone who would be willing to help me out with a handful of items in Johnson County, Missouri all relating to the same individual. I'd be willing to compensate and expense and time if requested!

In particular, I'm interested in obtaining a copy of the will of Henry Boland, which I know exists in the probate court. He is listed near the top of this index: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mojohnso/wills/Wills3.htm

I would also be extremely interested in seeing an obituary, if one exists. He died in Johnson County (probably Hazel Hill) on 4 Oct 1894.

Henry is believed to be the brother of one of my direct ancestors that we've been at a brick wall on for a while now. All I have are family stories, and census checks that have them living as next-door neighbors and I'm looking for something more concrete. Henry appeared to have taken his wife and children to Missouri in the 1890s, right before his death.

If anyone would be willing to help me get a copy of this will and take a few minutes to look for an obituary I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks!

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
eohjay 10 May 2013 8:17PM GMT 
vmwp70 11 May 2013 3:18AM GMT 
eohjay 15 May 2013 12:17AM GMT 
vmwp70 11 May 2013 3:32AM GMT 
davidtodd42 16 May 2013 8:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions