Search for content in message boards

Jane A. Mullins

Replies: 3

Re: Jane A. Mullins

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 11:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, at least I am trying to provide accurate information but it gets a bit fuzzy as we have a letter that my grandmother Mable Fraze Neal Ledbetter (granddaughter of Jennie Mullins Wilson Johnson) stating that her grandmother Jennie's father's name was Arthur and then in another letter she said his name was Henry. I have gone on the assumption that she might have been wrong and could have been mixing up the names of Jennie's brothers with her great grandfather but, I haven't found an Arthur Mullins as yet so what I have connected in my tree I am fairly comfortable is accurate but there is still that little niggling voice telling me don't write off Arthur's existence because my grandmother Mabel had a very sharp memory.

I would really be interested in completing Napoleon's information. My father's given name was Raymon Leon and I often wondered if the middle name didn't stem from Napoleon.

I haven't loaded all of my research information I received from Dorothy Ware-Wilson. I was hoping to try and get in touch with her before posting anything as last I heard she was still researching.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MaryLouiseNea... 15 Sep 2012 11:19PM GMT 
thomasker2 28 Oct 2012 12:56PM GMT 
rcameron49 29 Oct 2012 2:53PM GMT 
MaryLouiseNea... 9 Nov 2012 6:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic