Search for content in message boards

Eliza Ethel PINNELL & Thomas PINNELL

Replies: 1

Eliza Ethel PINNELL & Thomas PINNELL

Posted: 14 Jul 2013 4:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jul 2013 4:29AM GMT
Surnames: BOARDMAN MULLIN GOSSTRAY
Seeking any information about the following couple. My ancestor Eliza Ethel BOARDMAN (b.1862 at Cape Clear Victoria) was the daughter of Henry BOARDMAN (miner) and Maria nee MULLIN. Eliza had a sister Henrietta (b. 1866) who married a Charles GOSSTRAY in 1890. There was also a brother Jacob (b. 1864). After Henry died in 1866 Eliza went into an Industrial School at Ballarat in 1867. Nothing is known of her life until she marries a Thomas PINNELL (watchmaker)in Fitzroy in 1886. The church was the Moor Street Church of England. The couple lived in the Brunswick area until Eliza's death in 1927 followed by Thomas's death in 1946. They had no children. I have no photos of these people nor know anything of their lives other than these few facts! Can anyone please enlighten me and maybe show me what they looked like? Any information about the couple is very much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers, Rob
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rbell35 14 Jul 2013 10:28AM GMT 
s_g_z 19 Aug 2013 7:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions